Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Journeyman Electrician (E2 Certified)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Solar Services company in Bridgeport, CT
Pay Rate $30-$35/hr depending on experience
Oversee CT Electrical operations, including but not limited to training electrical install teams, electrical permitting, coordinating with UI, designing line diagrams as well as managing State of CT code compliance.
· Inspect electrical systems, equipment or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustments or repair, and to assure compliance with state and local codes
· Work with E-1 license holder to carry out Service Upgrades needed for interconnection
· Meet with City and/or Town Inspectors to inspect the Solar installs
· Energize, test and commission the solar systems with and without the utility
· Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components using test equipment, hand tools and power tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
· Conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
· Direct or train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring and equipment
· Provide supervision of electrical crews on code issues and proper installation procedures
· Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using hand or power tools
· Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors
· Follow organizational Policies and Procedures including OSHA requirements. Complete OSHA training as required
· Oversee materials and equipment ordered to make sure that they are code compliant
· Attend and/or run organization safety & other training meetings as required
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.