Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Interconnection Coordinator
• Serve as the single point of contact for utility communication
• Manage expectations of interconnection approval timelines and proactively communicate to operations when/if the timelines change
• Serve as the primary customer advocate to achieve interconnection approval from the utility
• Act as the SME resource for assigned region/utilities, holistic understanding of utility parameters
• Perform Go to Market (GTM) utility interconnection research to explore the various requirements
• Manage onboarding documentation for the Sales team, as well as process initial utility interconnection applications for submissions for preliminary and Permission to Operate approvals
• Problem solve as needed by using critical thinking skills to push action items through to resolution without supervision
• Collaborate with Project Coordinator Team as interconnection tasks need special attention
• Build relationships with internal/external stakeholders as well as customers through respect, empathy, effective communication, and being well organized.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.