Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
• Responsible for complying and monitoring Company safety and quality goals on assigned projects
• Responsible for insuring 100% customer satisfaction on assigned projects
• Responsible for managing the planning, design and construction process for all assigned projects
• Responsible for managing budget and schedule goals of assigned projects, from project inception through project closeout
• Responsible for the managing the opportunity risk review from RFP through contract execution
• Responsible for developing and reviewing opportunity sales proposals including estimates, schedules, and qualifications prior to customer release
• Identify key construction and design components through on site audits with design and sales teams
• Performs regular risk-analysis and cost forecasting and reporting for assigned projects
• Manage key deliverables from design, procurement and construction
• Leverages knowledge of system delivery milestones to capture reduced construction costs wherever possible
• Acquire initial budget, scope and schedule sign off/buy-in from design and procurement
• Coordinates resource availability and operational needs to ensure achievement of established project goals
• Develop key deliverables from design, procurement, and construction kick off meeting
• Monitor final budget, contract review, schedule, and signature acquisition process for all assigned projects
• Manage schedule and cost lifecycle of assigned projects through project closeout
• Conduct client Kick-off meeting
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.