Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Solar Services company remotely in Austin, TX
Pay Rate: $18/hr plus medical benefits
Performs administrative support and secretarial duties for a department or group. Prepares correspondence, presentations, and reports.
Composes routine correspondence and memoranda. Maintains confidential records and information.
Knowledge and Technical Skills:
· Applies basic knowledge of functional work area, systems, software and associated processes and tools.
· Work is closely defined and standardized with limited opportunity to deviate.
· Develops short-term action plans for accomplishing work. Work will require frequent phone / email contact in support of Covid action plans.
· Support work will include contact tracing, covid case follow-up / management and recording of information.
· Work closely with EHS team and HR team in support of safe workplace plans and actions.
Teamwork, Collaboration and Influence:
· Supports peers on a learning and collaborative basis.
· Participates in team and work group activity as directed.
· Communicates effectively with peers and managers.
· Accepts direction from others.
· Asks questions to ensure understanding of projects and tasks.
· Works at the direction of more experienced employees.
· Objectives and tasks set by supervisor.
· Receives specific guidance and advice on all new assignments.
· Provides regular updates on work progression.
· Demonstrates willingness to learn and enthusiasm for work.
· Exhibits capability of identifying and solving basic/ routine problems.
Impact and Results Focus:
· Assists with the delivery of quality and timely work.
· Contributes to team initiatives.· Supports problem identification and resolution.
· Works as directed, suggesting improvements based on standard practices.
· Ensures accuracy of data and information provided to staff.
· Able to prepare and present the results of research and analysis.
· Displays understanding of departmental operations and procedures required to complete daily work activities.
Minimum Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo an MVR and a background check
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.