This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Solar Services Company in Austin, Texas
Pay Range from $18 - $20 /hr depending on experience per hour plus overtime and medical benefits
• The Office Manager reports to the Facilities Manager and is responsible for the overall efficiency and perception of the office, by providing a welcoming, clean, organized environment and delivering exceptional customer service, while also maintaining the highest level of security and safety.
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing PR/POs, tracking invoices and project steps- through completion and payment, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing supply requisitions. Keeping up with the project spreadsheets from start to finish.
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Enforces office policies, established standards and procedures, guidelines, and safety protocols.
• Completes operational requirements by maintaining the daily / weekly / monthly TO DO logs.
• Maintain an active, daily Pass down log for the next business day to keep the team and self, informed and on track.
• Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records, etc. In the office.
• Manage office/kitchen supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
• Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure is set for workable seating for hoteling/reservations.
• Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, ordering meals for big meetings and VIPs, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
• Ensures the cubes and conference rooms are tidy and set to standard throughout the day for proper nightly cleaning.
• Oversees and supervises the quality of third-party vendors to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Take ownership of space and everything inside of the office
• Must be aware and knowledgeable of everything always going on within the office.
• Encourages team spirit amongst the Facilities Team and SunPower staff members with leadership, guidance, and positivity.
• Hours: Onsite- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm or 7:30am-4:30pm (per Facility Manager approval, per location) :1 hour for lunch/breaks
• Will be required to occasionally do the following: Climb, reach, bend, stand for given periods of time, walk the space throughout the day, and routinely lift from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs.
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Two to three years’ experience in an office setting
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background and a driving records checks
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service