Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Houston, TX
Pay Rate: $18/hr plus overtime and medical benefits
2nd Shift - 3:00pm to 11:00pm
Minimal 1 year experience using Oxygen and Acetylene torch
This position is responsible for weld preparation, welding, and weld finishing operations to manufacture products per drawings, specifications, and other forms of instruction.
• Welds components in flat, vertical, horizontal, or overhead positions.
• Clamps, holds, tack-welds, heat-bends, and grinds component parts.
• Detects faulty operation of equipment and materials
• Examines work for defects
• Operates hand and power tools common to the welding trade.
• Operates at all times in accordance with HSE policies and regulations.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.