This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Florence, KY.
2nd shift Hours: 3pm - 1:30am
MUST HAVE MIG AND TIG EXPERIENCE
• Positions, fits, tack, and welds fabricated and other components into assemblies according to blueprints, sketches, instructions, and knowledge of welding characteristics of metal.
• Selects equipment, plans layout, assembly, and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metals, effects of heat, allowances for thickness, machining, weld shrinkage, and welding techniques.
• Demonstrates an ability to successfully fit and weld all products.
• Assists and directs other Welders in welding assemblies that are set-up, and in welding techniques.
• Is trained and knowledgeable in GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, and plasma cutting.
• Is qualified in all positions as required by company welding procedures for the above processes.
• Lift at least 50 lbs from floor to knuckles level on an occasional basis
• Lift at least 50 lbs from floor to waist level on an occasional basis
• Lift at least 25 lbs from floor to shoulder level on an occasional basis
• Carry at least 50 lbs for a minimum distance of 100 feet on an occasional basis
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 5 years weld experience.
• Advanced blueprint and weld symbol reading.
• To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: decision making/judgment, job knowledge, customer-focus initiative, communication, teamwork/cooperation, results focus, work environment/safety, adaptability/flexibility and dependability.
• Maintain the housekeeping at workplace and conduct basic inspections to the equipment.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES HEALTH, SAFETY, and ENVIRONMENTAL:
• Ensure that all activities are carried out in a quality, healthy, safe and environmentally responsible manner.
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.