This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Florence, Kentucky
Pay Rate: starting at $21.50/hr depending on experience with full benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental etc.)
Hours: 3pm to 1:30am
• Positions, fits, tack, and welds fabricated and other components into assemblies according to blueprints, sketches, instructions, and knowledge of welding characteristics of metal.
• Selects equipment, plans layout, assembly, and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metals, effects of heat, allowances for thickness, machining, weld shrinkage, and welding techniques. Demonstrates an ability to successfully fit and weld all products.
• Assists and directs other Welders in welding assemblies that are set-up, and in welding techniques.
• Is trained and knowledgeable in GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, and plasma cutting.
• Is qualified in all positions as required by company welding procedures for the above processes.
• Is knowledgeable and can apply the techniques of flame straightening.
• Follows procedures as set forth in company welding procedures and/or specifications.
• Detect unusual conditions or specific problems and report to proper supervision.
• Observe good housekeeping practices and follow prescribed safety precautions.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service