Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company rotating to Florence, Kentucky
Second Shift: 3pm - 1:30am
Direct Hire, Full Benefits
Rate $21.5 - $27
Looking for local candidates
TIG welders must be able to weld sheet metal which is harder than straight pipe or steel
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 5 years weld experience.
• Advanced blueprint and weld symbol reading.
• To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: decision making/judgment, job knowledge, customer-focus initiative, communication, teamwork/cooperation, results focus, work environment/safety, adaptability/flexibility and dependability.
• Maintain the housekeeping at workplace and conduct basic inspections to the equipment.
• Is trained and knowledgeable in GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, and plasma cutting.
• Is qualified in all positions as required by company welding procedures for the above processes.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...