Welder 2nd Shift
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company rotating to Florence, Kentucky
Second Shift: 3pm - 1:30am
Direct Hire, Full Benefits
Rate $21.5 - $27
Looking for local candidates
TIG welders must be able to weld sheet metal which is harder than straight pipe or steel
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 5 years weld experience.
• Advanced blueprint and weld symbol reading.
• To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies: decision making/judgment, job knowledge, customer-focus initiative, communication, teamwork/cooperation, results focus, work environment/safety, adaptability/flexibility and dependability.
• Maintain the housekeeping at workplace and conduct basic inspections to the equipment.
• Is trained and knowledgeable in GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, and plasma cutting.
• Is qualified in all positions as required by company welding procedures for the above processes.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service