This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Florence, Kentucky
Pay Rate: Starting at $21.50/hr depending on experience with full benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental etc.)
Second Shift: 3pm to 11:30pm-1:30am
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 5 years weld experience.
• Advanced blueprint and weld symbol reading.
• Positions, fits, tack, and welds fabricated and other components into assemblies according to blueprints, sketches, instructions, and knowledge of welding characteristics of metal.
• Selects equipment, plans layout, assembly, and welding, applying knowledge of geometry, physical properties of metals, effects of heat, allowances for thickness, machining, weld shrinkage, and welding techniques.
• Demonstrates an ability to successfully fit and weld all products.
• Assists and directs other Welders in welding assemblies that are set-up, and in welding techniques.
• Is trained and knowledgeable in GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, and plasma cutting.
• Is qualified in all positions as required by company welding procedures for the above processes.
• Is knowledgeable and can apply the techniques of flame straightening.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service