Shift: 5pm - 5am Thursday - Sunday
Must be able to pass an ATF background check and cleared to work in an explosive environment. Must be able to work on selected shift.
The Tool Crib Technician is responsible for performing technical duties in one of the functional areas: electronic, mechanical or systems. The Tool Crib Technician completes visual & dimensional inspections of tooling.
• Perform technical duties on functional work group projects.
• Maintain tooling inventory for production manufacturing.
• Use job packets, routings, work orders, and bills of material.
• Maintain production tools and equipment.
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose product, process or program defects and repair them.
• Ensure ability to: read blueprints; identify components; use pertinent manual hand tools. Mechanical assemblies, automated machine operation and programming. * Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement.
• Maintain critical spare inventory for production facility equipment: employee performs regular inventory counts.
• Perform task that include the rejection of faulty assembly, part, or component and records the type and quantity of defects.