Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Cable Operator/Spooler (Hiring in Sugar Land, Texas)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
We are conducting the following hiring event at the location and date listed below, attending this event is the only way to get hired.
January 18 at 8 am. Hiring in Sugar Land, Texas to work locally in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $15/hr plus overtime and medical benefits
8AM - 5PM
Conduct routine and non-routine phases of the manufacture of electrical petroleum logging cables.
• Set up and operate specific work center equipment and/or tasks under normal supervision
• Monitor necessary equipment and perform adjustments as needed
• Record necessary data and as well as perform computer input and retrieval completely and accurately
• Work independently of others as well as with team members, area managers, and support personnel
• Lift, carry, position, push, pull, 50 pounds
• Use fingers to touch and feel surfaces for lumps, holes, roundness
• See and distinguish colors
• Hear and distinguish sounds (high/low pitch, rasping, roaring)
• Read and apply technical data (interpret drawings)
• Basic computer skills (Email, enter data on spread sheets)
• Basic mechanical skills (use of hand tools)
• Stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.