Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Solids Control Technician
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Midland, Texas
Pay Rate: $24/hr plus overtime and medical benefits
12 hour shifts
Provide onsite services to the operator for Environmental Services (ES) equipment. Advise customer representatives on product application and installation. Maintain surveillance of competitors activities. Prepare operational and technical reports for customers
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Determine operation parameters for equipment and systems
- Clean, maintain, and run unit equipment to optimize operating parameters
- Inspect, test, service and repair equipment to ensure working condition
- Assemble and install equipment for operation
- Monitor, operate and control equipment
- Manage spare parts and equipment inventory
- Document equipment operations for future use and traceability purposes through daily reporting procedures common to the area
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.