- Provide onsite services to the operator for Environmental Services (ES) equipment.
Advise customer representatives on product application and installation
- Clean, maintain, and run unit equipment to optimize operating parameters
- Inspect, test, service and repair equipment to ensure working condition
- Assemble and install equipment for operation
- Monitor, operate and control equipment
- Manage spare parts and equipment inventory
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions to complete equipment repairs