Solids Control Operator
$18.00 – $24.00 • hourly
Solids Control Technician
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Chickasha, Oklahoma
Pay Rate: $18 to $24/hr depending on experience plus overtime in a W2 Contract to Hire with Medical Benefits
Rotation: 20 / 10 or 28 / 14 or 14 / 7 (rotate day shift and night shift each hitch)
Housing provided, paid $40/travel day for food/expenses traveling to work and traveling back home ($80/hitch)
- Provide onsite services to the operator for Environmental Services (ES) equipment.
- Advise customer representatives on product application and installation.
- Prepare operational and technical reports for customers.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Determine operation parameters for equipment and systems
- Clean, maintain, and run unit equipment to optimize operating parameters
- Inspect, test, service and repair equipment to ensure working condition
- Assemble and install equipment for operation
- Monitor, operate and control equipment
- Manage spare parts and equipment inventory
- Document equipment operations for future use and traceability purposes through daily reporting procedures common to the area
- Converse with operator and contractor personnel about routine operating procedures and service related to equipment operation
- Prepare equipment maintenance reports
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service