Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pay Rate $21-24 DOE
20/10 rotate day shift and night shift each hitch
12 hours per day
No per diem
mileage from home to hotel and hotel to home (cap $530/hitch) up to 1000 mi RT
won't fly people in
Candidate can expense $40/travel day (there and back) for food
Candidate cannot expense PPE, however can provide it as necessary
Candidate can expense job related materials with approval from Project Engineer or PSD (materials for equip on location, etc)
- Provide onsite services to the operator for Environmental Services (ES) equipment. Advise customer representatives on product application and installation. Maintain surveillance of competitor's activities. Prepare operational and technical reports for customers.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Determine operation parameters for equipment and systems
-Clean, maintain, and run unit equipment to optimize operating parameters
- Inspect, test, service and repair equipment to ensure working condition
-Assemble and install equipment for operation
- Monitor, operate and control equipment
- Manage spare parts and equipment inventory
- Document equipment operations for future use and traceability purposes through daily reporting procedures common to the area
- Converse with operator and contractor personnel about routine operating procedures and service related to equipment operation
- Prepare equipment maintenance reports
- Evaluate equipment installation to determine if equipment has been misapplied
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions to complete equipment repairs
- Gather operating information to make necessary changes to optimize equipment performance
- Review reports to detect changes in system parameters
- Explain product function and tips on troubleshooting to customer and rig personnel
High school to Bachelors (varies by country)
Experience: 0 - 10 years of experience
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.