Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $21 - $26 /hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
Shift: 8AM - 5PM
QC Inspector with focus on inspecting electrical boards, solder joints (high and low temp), and components (SMT/Thru Hole).
Ability to read and interpret engineering DWG/Schematic/BOM is desirable.
Knowledge of SAP is desirable.
• Inspect documentation, parts, components, materials, subassemblies and equipment against stated specifications, using measurement systems with valid calibration and acceptable repeatability and reproducibility. Comply with applicable inspection procedures and standard work.
• Perform manufacturing and engineering tests in compliance with applicable procedures and standard work.
• Assist in designing tests and fixtures and their set-up.
• Ensure all inspection and test activities are conducted safely. Participate in creation and review of Hazard Analysis and Risk Control for these activities.
• When authorized, perform calibration of measurement systems.
• Be familiar with inspection and test procedures, standard work and test plans, and provide input to continuously improve them.
• Document the results of inspections and tests. Verify the stability of results over time, as feasible.
• Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement, wherever applicable.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.