Quality InspectorPay Rate: $22 - $28 / hour
Hours: 8am - 5pm
• The Quality Inspector position is an advanced level position in the Quality Department performing inspections on incoming goods from our suppliers as well as goods and equipment manufactured within our facility.
• These inspections include both visual and dimensional verification using a wide range of inspection equipment, including bridge style and romer arm CMM’s, non-destructive testing equipment, and general inspection hand tools.
• Performs visual inspections to defined drawings and specifications
• Performs dimesion inspections using inspection hand tools to ensure drawing tolerances and requirements are met.
• Performs or outsources non-destructive testing level II inspections (liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, and ultrasonic testing). Previous certifications as a level II inspector preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma required with a minumum of five years experience in the quality field.
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.