This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: $21 / hour plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: 8am - 5pm
- The Technology Quality Technician is responsible for conducting quality control activities, including inspections, tests and results reporting.
- The Technology Quality Technician combines practical skills with understanding of the overall Quality Management System and the impact of nonconformances on the performance of equipment and systems.
- Inspect documentation, parts, components, materials, subassemblies and equipment against stated specifications, using measurement systems with valid calibration and acceptable repeatability and reproducibility. - Comply with applicable inspection procedures and standard work.
- Perform manufacturing and engineering tests in compliance with applicable procedures and standard work.
- Assist in designing tests and fixtures and their set-up.
- Ensure all inspection and test activities are conducted safely.
- Participate in creation and review of Hazard Analysis and Risk Control for these activities.
- When authorized, perform calibration of measurement systems.
- Be familiar with inspection and test procedures, standard work and test plans, and provide input to continuously improve them.
- Document the results of inspections and tests.
- Verify the stability of results over time, as feasible.
- Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement, wherever applicable.
Experience & Exposures:
- Technology or Manufacturing Center
- Non-Conformance Management
- Quality Control
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service