$22.00 – $27.00 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Florence, Kentucky
Pay Rate: $22 to $27/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Shift: Hours: 8am - 5pm
- The screen department quality inspector leads and support the duties of the quality department while working in the screen department.
- These duties include performing screen inspections on production screens in accordance with defined acceptance criteria, processing customer screens for refurbishment through the FMPC RMA process, performing screen certifications, and producing quality certificates for the production screens.
- The screen department quality Inspector promotes a “Quality” mindset while developing a team atmosphere within the screen department.
1. Performs inspections on production screens in accordance with defined acceptance criteria.
2. Processes revenue generating RMA’s for customer screens returned for refurbishment.
3. Performs screen certification inspections.
4. Produce quality certificates for customer orders.
5. Establishes quality objectives and tracks performance within the screen department
6. Reviews and updates screen department job instructions.
7. Performs process audits to verify compliance to written procedures.
8. Communicates quality results to all levels of the organization
9. Ensures that customer requirements and expectations are achieved for production screens.
10. Assists in the investigation of quality incidents and implements effective corrective/preventative actions.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service