This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: $22 /hr plus overtime and medical benefits
2 positions are 1st shift: 6am - 2pm
2 positions are 2nd shift: 2pm -10pm
This position performs dimensional and visual inspection and hardness testing of materials of products and/or outsourced components and materials. Verifies conformance to requirements including documentation of findings and ensuring the identification and removal of nonconforming materials.
• Performs inspection procedures on materials, parts and assemblies working from drawings, sketches and other required specifications.
• Ensure that all quality policies and procedures are followed.
• Ensures materials and products are in accordance with established tolerance levels for quality and performance and are not irregular or damaged.
• Review product documentation packages and ensure compliance with customer and industry requirements
• Conduct incoming material inspections and maintain material traceability Prepare quality records as required.
• Issue and maintain the Cameron NCR System in SAP; generate quality reports and Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) as needed
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to pass Quality Inspector exam with 80% accuracy or better score.
• Proficient in reading and understanding engineered drawings, P&ID’s and blueprints.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service