Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas company at their base in Houston, TX
Pay Rate: $22.00 to $24.00 per hour, depending on experience
3 to 5 years of experience preferred
1st shift (4:00am – 12:30pm) with possibility of moving to 2nd shift (2:30pm - 11:00pm) after training
The Quality Inspector is responsible for conducting quality control activities such as inspections and documenting the non-conformances into Business System (SAP) within Quality organization.
• Review documentation
• Inspect machine parts having tight tolerances using precision equipment to ensure compliance with specifications and standard work instructions
• Use measurement systems with valid calibration and acceptable repeatability and reproducibility
• Document the results of inspections and tests using the designated business system, following the defined procedure and test plan
• Knowledge of inspection equipment to include thread gauges, Surface Finish measuring equipment, Comparator, height gauges, ID and OD inspection equipment
• Familiarity with CMM
• Knowledge to verify the calibration of inspection equipment
• Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs
• Willing to learn and develop new tools and techniques
• Team player
• Knowledge using SAP a plus
• Flexible to work overtime and weekends
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.