Supply Chain Manager
$100,000 – $125,000 • yearly
WAVSYS is looking for an experienced Supply Chain/Procurement Manager to join a large organization in Lawrence KS.
Ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience with the following:
- Implements common Supply Chain policies, procedure and processes throughout the organization.
- Leads the development, implementation, and alignment of global sourcing strategies and global supplier network capabilities for key categories.
- Assigns portfolio responsibilities to Supply Chain team members.
- Resource and procurement activity planning to support the Center in meeting its objectives.
- Manages the center Approved Suppliers List with the objective to optimize the supplier base and drive the activity toward the preferred suppliers.
- Monitors supplier performance and provides direction on improvement actions.
- Effectively communicates with and maintains the highest degree of relations between the Company and all levels of supplier personnel.
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvement activities within the Supply Chain Department.
- Responsible for delivering a top performing workforce.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to continually reduce wasted time, money and resources from assigned tasks.
- Employees may be assigned other duties in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
Bachelor or Master Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service