- The ideal candidate would have experience in SAP Ariba contracting and also some data analysis background as they will have to run some reporting as well as doing the contracting.
- Duties would include the below:
• Manage and negotiate the entire contracting process
• Interface with both external suppliers and internal stakeholders and approval groups (procurement, legal, etc)
• Ensure contracting policies followed and correct variance approvals obtained
• Duties may include some reporting on contracts metrics and data analytics It would be a plus if the candidate had experience with the Ariba Contracting System (as we just moved to this platform). Also a benefit if he/she has data analysis experience.
Candidate will be tasked with processing Purchase Orders against requisitions assigned in SAP. Reviews pricing for compliance with the contract. Transmits change orders to contractors for execution. Clears Goods Receipt/Invoice Receipt issues on Purchase Orders. Maintains files and contract logs.
- Education/Experience - undergraduate degree in an applicable discipline and a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening