Supply Chain Analyst - Procurement Specialist
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Denver, Colorado
Pay Rate: $20 - $25 / hour depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Short term contract (90 days)
• Maintains vendor profiles in Oracle Cloud while ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
• Oversees new vendor requests and creates new vendor profiles in Oracle.
• Reviews all paperwork and validates information is compliant with Liberty Oilfield Services vendor
• Partners with Legal to initiate Master Service Agreements with new and existing vendors.
• Maintains high level of accuracy on all vendor and payment entries while maintaining compliance with SOX
• Works daily with Vendors, Supply Chain, and Operations.
• Provides guidance on policies and procedures regarding vendor setup.
• Manages and updates material and information flows related to the vendor setup process.
• Subject Matter Expert in Oracle’s Supplier module (or a desire to become one).
• Prioritizes and multi-tasks based on team/department needs.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening