Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Houston, Texas
Pay Rate: Open depending on experience with Full benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
• Communicate with suppliers and maintain strong relationships between the company and all levels of supplier personnel.
• Monitor supplier performance and provide direction on improvement actions.
• Effectively manage lead times, capacity, quality, and cost improvements for the assigned supplier base.
• Prepare and lead regular performance and business reviews with the assigned suppliers
• Lead implementation with suppliers of new and improved business processes and systems.
• Identify opportunities and implement actions of continuous improvement activities to support the business.
• Negotiates prices and terms with suppliers in order to meet specified quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
• Manage and execute contracts and pricing agreements.
• Leads the supplier risk assessment and ensures regular updates.
• Participates in internal and supplier audits
• Communicates the supplier's strategy and all key events of the relationship to the Category, Sourcing, Supplier Quality teams, and Center Supply Chain Managers.
• Reports deviations to plan and takes appropriate action to correct direction.
• Comply with company and local procedures applicable to the job function.
Min. Requirements and Competencies:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing.
• Preferred minimum experience of 5 years in Supply Chain.
• Proficient in MS Office, PowerBI and Data analytics.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.