Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Garden Grove, California
Pay Rate: Starting at $22/hour or higher depending on experience, plus overtime and medical benefits
SAP Software Solution experience preferred
Create orders in SAP to build equipment
Keep track of location of equipment
Planning all the work for the day and make sure all the correct orders are in place for the work they perform
No field/travel, only shop work
• Plan maintenance activities for a designated location. Plan and confirm priorities with the Technology Lifecycle Management (TLM) Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Supervisor and Asset Coordinator.
• Manage the equipment receiving process, which includes identifying equipment that arrives on the yard and assessing the equipment according to maintenance requirements.
• Create Shop Failures or Deficiency Reports for deficiencies found upon equipment arrival.
• Open repair work orders and enter information to document equipment scheduled for service. Organize equipment in the appropriate queues depending on priorities and needs, such as washing, test pit and bays.
• Coordinate with Stores on assigning and delivering materials and supplies to workstations, ensuring work is completed according to maintenance and repair priorities.
• Supervise Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Clerks where such personnel are employed.
• Supervise the Yard Crew regarding washing and driving, where such personnel are employed. Assist the TLM Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Supervisor with asset counting and equipment list management functions.
• Contribute to the Health, Safety and Environment, continuous improvement and LEAN programs.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.