Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pay Rate: $24 - $30 / hour
Rotation: 20 days on, 10 days off
Hours: Guaranteed 12.5 hours a day with additional hours as needed
Can live anywhere. Will drive their car to location, the company will pay mileage at current rate and there is no cap on number of miles.
$35 / day per diem
The MWD Specialist is responsible for delivering high quality measurements services to clients at the wellsite. Service quality, job preparation and planning and job safety are key priorities. Is responsible for the management, training and development of second engineers and trainees at well site.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages personal development and keeps informed on current technology and strategy
- Responsible for training, coaching and mentoring junior engineers or specialists following the equip training program requirements.
- Follows the equip program and competency requirements.
- Fully responsible for pre-job planning and mobilization
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with the clients to ensure repeat business
- Has required proficiencies for the services relevant to the job and must be certified competent as MWD Specialist as per the equip standards.
- Fully responsible for delivering superior Service Quality to the client.
- Ensure all client deliverables (logs, digital data, reports) are delivered to the customers on time and meet client and standards all the time.
- Effectively manage inventory and supplies required at the well site.
- Maintains good communication with the Client's well site representative and rig crew and field support staff
- Actively participates in Knowledge sharing
- Ensures all reporting requirements are fulfilled accurately and on a timely basis
- Follows up failures with the maintenance team and ensures failure reports are closed with clients.
- Ensures final end of well deliverables are quality controlled and delivered to the clients on time, all the time.
- Ensures post job reviews are conducted with the FSM's and cell members
- Provides quality answers and solutions to the customer's questions, requests, or problems.
- Performs nuclear tool calibrations and wipe tests as required.
- Follows and complies with all HSE and IT standards, wears all personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations
- Is a relentless and versatile learner
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish
- Uses logic to solve problems with effective solutions
- Is personally committed to continuous improvement
- Listens and is able to communicate effectively with managers, peers and clients both written and verbally.
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...