This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
Pay Rate: $26 - $28 / hour depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 30 days on, 10 off days off
Guaranteed 12.5 hrs a day with additional hours as needed.
$35 / day per diem and accommodation will be provided.
The MWD Specialist is responsible for delivering high quality measurements services to clients at the wellsite. Service quality, job preparation and planning and job safety are key priorities.
Is responsible for the management, training and development of second engineers and trainees at well site.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages personal development and keeps informed on current Company D&M technology and strategy
- Responsible for training, coaching and mentoring junior engineers or specialists following the equip training program requirements.
- Follows the equip program and competency requirements.
- Meets and maintains all minimum OFS Safety Training Coefficient (STC) requirements as well as job related STC.
- Fully responsible for pre-job planning and mobilization
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with the clients to ensure repeat business
- Has required proficiencies for the services relevant to the job and must be certified competent as MWD Specialist as per the D&M equip standards.
- Fully responsible for delivering superior Service Quality to the client.
- Ensure all client deliverables (logs, digital data, reports) are delivered to the customers on time and meet client and D&M standards all the time.
- Effectively manage inventory and supplies required at the well site.
- Maintains good communication with the Client's well site representative and rig crew and D&M field support staff
- Actively participates in Knowledge sharing
- Ensures all D&M reporting requirements are fulfilled accurately and on a timely basis
- Follows up failures with the maintenance team and ensures failure reports are closed with clients.
- Ensures final end of well deliverables are quality controlled and delivered to the clients on time, all the time.
- Ensures post job reviews are conducted with the FSM's and cell members
- Provides quality answers and solutions to the customer's questions, requests, or problems.
- Performs nuclear tool calibrations and wipe tests as required.
- Follows and complies with all Company SQ, HSE and IT standards, wears all personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service