This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Oklahoma City, OK
Pay Rate: starting pay $20/hr plus overtime and medical benefits
• Perform preventative maintenance functions on Downhole Tools equipment.
• Daily housekeeping and fluid replenishment.
• Operate overhead crane and other capacity lifting equipment (forklift) safely (training provided).
• Be proficient with the Maintenance documentation and maintenance databases.
• Complete comprehension of the machine-monitoring program.
• Proficient in the use of hand and power tools used in industrial mechanic trade.
• Ability to read and understand schematics and drawing used in the maintenance department.
• Identify the difference between electrical and mechanical repairs and be able to troubleshoot all types of problems and make recommendations for such repairs.
• Ability to identify and make preventive maintenance recommendations.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service