Mechanical Technician (Hiring in Rosharon, Texas)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Rosharon, Texas
We are conducting the following hiring event at the location and date listed below, attending this event is the only way to get hired.
January 20 at 8 am. Hiring in Rosharon to work locally in Rosharon, TX
Pay Range: $21 to 24/hr depending on experience + $1.50 training differential and shift differential when hired full time + overtime and medical benefits
Current shifts available:
2nd 3:30p to midnight
3rd 11:30p to 8a
4th 6:30a to 8p
5th 6:30p to 8a
1st and 2nd are Mon-Fri.
3rd is Sun-Thur. night.
4th and 5th are Fri-Sun
This position conducts troubleshooting, repairs, and preventative maintenance on machines critical to the manufacturing process.
• Diagnose and resolve mechanical issues (mechanical replacement of parts such as conveyor components, and robotic end of arm tooling).
• Diagnose and resolve hydraulic issues (replacement of control valves, pumps, motors, cylinders, and hydraulic pressure hoses).
• Diagnose and resolve electrical issues (troubleshooting VFD, motors, 4-20mA and 24V sensors, and PLC and RMC controllers).
• Diagnose and resolve pneumatic issues (troubleshooting control valves, cylinders, vacuum systems, and basic compressor knowledge).
• Perform preventative maintenance checks on pumps, compressors, drivers, and auxiliary equipment.
• Use Microsoft suites for Maintenance reporting summaries for proper documentation.
• Ability to work and communicate well with engineers, management, and all other departments verbally and electronically.
• Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties subject to change at any time, according to the needs of the company.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, an MVR check and a drug screening