Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas company at their base in Katy, TX
Pay Rate - $17-22/hr DOE
Currently working 9 hours as a standard day. Their shift will be from 9 am to 6:30 pm but they should be willing to work 5 am to 2:30 pm as they will be training on that schedule
• Understand machine monitoring programs and preventative maintenance programs
• Perform all daily preventative maintenance tasks
• Preform machine repairs
• Identify and make preventive maintenance system improvements
• Be proficient with maintenance documentation and databases
• Be proficient in the use of hand and power tools used in industrial mechanic trade
• Able to read and understand schematics and drawing used in the maintenance department
• Identify the difference between electrical and mechanical repairs and be able to troubleshoot all types of problems and make repairs
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.