This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company rotating to Cambridge, MA.
Pay Rate: $21.50 - $25.50 / hour
- Provide onsite services to the operator for Environmental Services (ES) equipment.
- Advise customer representatives on product application and installation.
- Prepare operational and technical reports for customers.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Determine operation parameters for equipment and systems
- Clean, maintain, and run unit equipment to optimize operating parameters
- Inspect, test, service and repair equipment to ensure working condition
- Assemble and install equipment for operation
- Monitor, operate and control equipment
- Manage spare parts and equipment inventory
- Document equipment operations for future use and traceability purposes through daily reporting procedures common to the area.
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.