Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Maintenance Technician Mechanical
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Windsor, Colorado
Pay Rate: $24/hr plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 15 days on / 6 days off
Housing provided, mileage reimbursed (up to 300 miles)
- The Maintenance Technician Mechanical is a specialized technician who follows a specific training program and is a member of the maintenance team with the important role of maintaining the reliability of our equipment.
- The Maintenance Technician Mechanical is responsible for doing modifications on corrective and preventive maintenance, to minimize the failures in electric and mechanical equipment in order to prevent either lost time or poor quality data by ensuring that their assigned equipment is maintained as per Segment standards.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participates in advanced schools and seminars related to his/her expertise, for refreshing and actually sharing his/her knowledge with the maintenance team, ensures his/her post training is accurately recorded.
- Keeps current with new equipment and technology and updated maintenance methods.
- Promotes the importance of Data and Service Quality and flawless job execution within the maintenance community
- Assists in the development and coaching of less senior Technicians.
- Assists the other team members with the maintenance sections of their training program and liaises, where required with Field Operations Personnel.
- Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained at shop with highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures.
- Performs equipment repair and modification in a competent complete manner in accordance with documented procedures and workmanship standards.
- Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs assigned equipment.
- Participates in Root Cause Analysis of failures.
- Records all maintenance and failure events immediately and accurately using the most up to date Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Drives their workflow and ensures data entry is accurate, timely and honestly.
- Actively uses InTouch Support both for technical solutions and for knowledge sharing.
- Makes recommendations to supervisors on requirements for spare parts, test equipment and tools necessary for efficient maintenance.
- Understands and helps drive the World Wide Service Quality Plan within the location.
- Promotes a culture of safety awareness within the maintenance community.
- Ensures his/her work areas are safe, clean and orderly at all times.
- Follows the company policies and procedures on health, safety and environment.
- Supports Management efforts to minimize general and Segment-specific Quality and HSE risks and promotes respect, understanding and adherence to safety regulations.
- Conducts unsafe and hazardous situation audits / identification.
- Uses QUEST to report and for follow up on Quality and HSE and RIR.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and quality -...