$20.00 – $20.00 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Wellington, Colorado
Pay Rate: $20/hr plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: days (6am - 6pm) or nights (6pm - 6am)
Hours per week are determined by customer demand. Must be able to work long hours and inconsistent schedules.
- With supervision, this position is responsible for assembling mechanical equipment or manufactured equipment to specifications as called out on equipment drawings.
- May assist more senior employees some of the time. Operates stationary and moving overhead cranes, forklifts, and any equipment needed to perform job within safety guidelines.
- Reads and interprets assembly blueprints and schematics and plans assembly or building operations.
- Follows Standards, Procedures and Work Instructions to produce product of acceptable Quality.
- Sets and verifies parts clearances.
- Verify material per bill of material.
- Perform assemblies, based on assembly drawings and bill of materials, capable of following written assembly instructions, maintain their work areas clean and free of debris.
- Should be able to operate pallet jacks, cranes and forklifts; should be able to operate power tools, and large hand tools.
- Able to record serial number of assemblies for traceability purposes.
- Aligns components, bolts, screws and torque them together.
- Will be trained to work on hydraulic systems, wellhead equipment and frac equipment.
- Techs need ability to read all schematics, and use those schematics to build all required assemblies with minimal supervision.
- Technicians may be required to test or assist in testing operation of completed products.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and continual improvements of our products; mechanical technicians have to participate in all tool box safety meetings that are conducted.
- An assembler should know how to properly read a tape measure, and have experience with various power tools, such as drill, grinder etc.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service