Maintenance Technician Mechanical
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Odessa, Texas
Pay Rate: $24 - $28/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: Monday - Friday (12 hour shifts)
No housing, no per diem, no mileage.
Looking for local candidates
- Provide onsite services to the operator for Environmental Services (ES) equipment.
- Advise customer representatives on product application and installation.
- Prepare operational and technical reports for customers.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Determine operation parameters for equipment and systems
- Clean, maintain, and run unit equipment to optimize operating parameters
- Inspect, test, service and repair equipment to ensure working condition
- Assemble and install equipment for operation
- Monitor, operate and control equipment
- Manage spare parts and equipment inventory.
- Document equipment operations for future use and traceability purposes through daily reporting procedures common to the area
- Converse with operator and contractor personnel about routine operating procedures and service related to equipment operation
- Prepare equipment maintenance reports
- Evaluate equipment installation to determine if equipment has been misapplied
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions to complete equipment repairs
- Gather operating information to make necessary changes to optimize equipment performance
- Review reports to detect changes in system parameters
- Explain product function and tips on troubleshooting to customer and rig personnel
High school to Bachelors
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service