$20.00 – $20.00 • hourly
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company at their base in Wellington, CO
Pay Rate: $20 / hour
Hours per week are determined by customer demand. Must be able to work long hours and inconsistent schedules.
- With supervision, this position is responsible for assembling mechanical equipment or manufactured equipment to specifications as called out on equipment drawings.
- May assist more senior employees some of the time. Operates stationary and moving overhead cranes, forklifts, and any equipment needed to perform job within safety guidelines.
- Reads and interprets assembly blueprints and schematics and plans assembly or building operations.
- Follows Standards, Procedures and Work Instructions to produce product of acceptable Quality.
- Sets and verifies parts clearances.
- Verify material per bill of material.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required and 1 to 2 years relevant experience.
- Must have experience with the proper use of hand tools, and be familiar with safe operation with those tools.
- Able to communicate and write in English.
Ability to drive a forklift and/or crane is preferred but is not mandatory.
Job Related Driving Required? No
Percentage of Travel: None
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service