This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: $22.56 - $29.00/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: 7 am - 7 pm (possibility of after 7 p.m. depending on activity)
Have to work weekends every 2nd or 3rd week.
The Mechanical Technician is a specialized technician who follows a specific training program and is a member of the maintenance team with the important role of maintaining the reliability of our equipment.
The Mechanical Technician is responsible for doing modifications on corrective and preventive maintenance, to minimize the failures in electric and mechanical equipment in order to prevent either lost time or poor-quality data by ensuring that their assigned equipment is maintained as per Segment standards.
• Minimum 2 years Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical maintenance degree relevant experience will be considered
• Minimum 3-year oilfield maintenance experience
• Specific experience in Wireline and drilling tools is highly preferred
• Valid state motor vehicle operator's license
• Has initiative and ability to work effectively with little direction and/or few guidelines
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service