Purpose of the Job :
Performs all technical duties to support Manufacturing activities in one of the functional areas: electrical or mechanical.-
Who you are:
A mechanical assembler is a professional who assembles or fabricates mechanical parts, pieces or products.
What you'll be doing:
- Verify proper components are received per work order’s pick list prior to build
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams and assembly prints.
- Operate machines or use hand tools and power tools to secure parts in place.
- Assemble and attach functional and cosmetic hardware to assemblies using hand tools and power tools.
- Conduct preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Ability to use calipers, micrometers or equivalent.
- PC Skills: Must be familiar with using different manufacturing applications and be able to navigate simple software.
- Familiarity of process documentation.
- Familiarity to perform daily 6S activities and participate in lean manufacturing projects. Additional Information
Pay Rate : $20-$23 / Hour
Rotation: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Interviews this upcoming week by phone
Send your Resume to: [Register to View]
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service