Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company rotating to Odessa, Texas
Pay Rate: $24 to $28/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Shift: 12 hour shift. Mon-Fri
Provide onsite services to the operator for Solids Control equipment. Advise customer representatives on product application and installation. Maintain surveillance of competitors activities. Prepare operational and technical reports for customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Determine operation parameters for equipment and systems
- Clean, maintain, and run unit equipment to optimize operating parameters- Inspect, test, service and repair equipment to ensure working condition- Assemble and install equipment for operation
- Monitor, operate and control equipment
- Manage spare parts and equipment inventory
- Document equipment operations for future use and traceability purposes through daily reporting procedures common to the area
- Converse with operator and contractor personnel about routine operating procedures and service related to equipment operation
- Prepare equipment maintenance reports
- Evaluate equipment installation to determine if equipment has been misapplied
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions to complete equipment repairs
- Gather operating information to make necessary changes to optimize equipment performance
- Review reports to detect changes in system parameters
- Explain product function and tips on troubleshooting to customer and rig personnel
Education:High school to Bachelors
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.