Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Sugar Land, Texas
Pay Rate: $17-$29/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
Hours: 5:00am to 3:30pm
Responsible for performing troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance on machines critical to the manufacturing process.
• Operate overhead crane and other capacity lifting equipment.
• Be proficient with maintenance documentation and databases.
• Understand the machine monitoring program.
• Be proficient in the use of hand and power tools used in industrial mechanic trade.
• Be able to read and understand schematics and drawing used in the maintenance department.
• Identify the difference between electrical and mechanical repairs and be able to troubleshoot all types of problems and make recommendations for such repairs.
• Identify and make preventive maintenance recommendations.
• Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement, wherever applicable.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.