Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Belle Chasse, Louisiana
Pay Rate: $18/hour plus overtime and medical benefits
The Mechanic is responsible for maintaining maximum up time of all vehicles and all mechanical and associated equipment assigned to a Land Seismic crew to facilitate planned operations in a systematic way.
This involves troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining mechanical components such as engines and transmissions and drive gear, tools and camp equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains maximum up-time for all vehicles and all mechanical and associated equipment found on Land Seismic Crew.
- Maintains equipment in compliance with client contract requirements and with the RITE maintenance program.
- "Insight" to be used to maintain appropriate stocks levels for work scope (terrain / work type / equipment quantity / type).
- Documentation to be maintained current and to be known by all mechanic staff.
- Mechanics workshops to comply with all Quality standards and conform to HSE guidelines.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.