Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Mechanical Technician (Shop and Field)
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Katy, Texas
Pay Rate: Starting at $18+ depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
First and Second shifts available.
• Perform preventative maintenance functions on machine shop equipment.
• Daily housekeeping and fluid replenishment.
• Operate overhead crane and other capacity lifting equipment (forklift) safely (training
• Be proficient with the Maintenance documentation and maintenance databases.
• Complete comprehension of the machine-monitoring program.
• Proficient in the use of hand and power tools used in industrial mechanic trade.
• Ability to read and understand schematics and drawing used in the maintenance
• Identify the difference between electrical and mechanical repairs and be able to
troubleshoot all types of problems and make recommendations for such repairs.
• Ability to identify and make preventive maintenance recommendations.
• Skilled with electronics, hydraulics and/or mechanical assemblies, automated machine operation and/or programming.
• All other duties as assigned.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.