This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Houston, Texas
Pay Rate: $20 / hour depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Hours: 8am - 5pm
• Responsible to perform work order service request per the work order system and close them in a timely manner. The work includes electrical and mechanical diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair of production machines such as CNC Mills & Lathes, Furnaces, SAWs, etc.
• Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) on all production machines and equipment.
• Perform Continuous Improvement (CI) projects and participate in Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma activities such as 5S audits.
• Keep up with our online trainings and write up safety observation reports in the computer.
• Keep a clean work area.
• Perform other tasks, duties, and special projects.
• Education: High school diploma / GED .
• 3+ years in production maintenance.
• Able to work 2nd shift and overtime.
• Motivated, focused, and accountable individual able to work independently.
• Good communication skills both verbal and in writing.
• Excellent Electrical and Mechanical/Hydraulic troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to read and interpret operating and maintenance instructions and procedures.
• Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics/diagrams and P&ID.
• Ability to work in heights.
• Ability to lift heavy objects up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to operate a forklift.
• Ability to operate an overhead crane, workstation crane, and JIB crane.
• Able to follow our safety guidelines and proper use of PPE.
• General computer skills such as the ability to read, update, and close out Service Tickets , read emails, take online trainings, Excel, and word.
• Team Player
• Previous experience as a maintenance technician.
• Experience with mechanical/hydraulic equipment
• Experience with CNC Mill/ CNC Lathes
• Experience with Electrical Control Panels & electrical wiring.
• Continuous Improvement, Lean manufacturing, and Six Sigma
Experience with VFDs, PLCs, CNC machine controls (Fanuc, Mapps, Heidenhain)
Experience with controls for Doosan, DMU, Ibarmia,, Toyoda, Mori Seiki CNC machines
Ability to use test equipment (multimeters, oscilloscopes, megameter, ampmeter)
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service