Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Rosharon, Texas
Pay Rate - $19-22/hr depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits
First Shift: 7:30am to 4:30pm
The Materials Handler is responsible for moving materials in support of the Inspection Process.
• Maintain accurate inventory levels in SAP.
• Packaging materials in accordance with our predefined packaging procedure.
• Create shipping labels to attach to outgoing packages
• Use of Forklift, Pallet Jack and Crane to uncrate/crate parts, and move materials to specified locations.
• Load materials and clean parts in preparation for inspection team to review
• Transfer inventory data in SAP for incoming and outgoing material in the inspection department.
• Use the guiding principles and tools of the Quality System to drive continuous improvement, wherever applicable.
• Required to wear PPE, as required, and observe health, safety and environmental policies.
Experience & Exposures:
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Knowledge of SAP Business Systems
• Fork lift, Pallet Jack and Crane experience preferred
• Warehouse experience preferred
• Ability to multitask and high attention to detail
Minimum Physical Requirements:
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds occasionally during the workday.
• Twisting, bending, leaning and stooping frequently during the workday.
• Ability to work in a shop environment - continuous exposure to loud noises, dust, solvents and oils.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check and a drug screening
Chicago, Illinois, United States
WAVSYS is a solutions company offering contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement and managed services to top companies in the United States.