Pay Range - $17-19/hr
Experience with SAP highly required. Experience managing inventory, party, part #'s required, prior warehouse experience required.
Training with assistance on all areas of material handling and distribution including unloading, distribution, output documentation, delivery, locating, interpreting information, separating duties, packing, assembly of kits for manufacturing within one of the following areas: parts room, warehouse, shipping/receiving.
• Training with assistance within one of the following areas of materials handling and distribution: parts room, warehouse, shipping/receiving.
• Training includes unloading, distributing, output documentation, delivery, locating, interpreting information, separating duties, packing, and assembly of kits for manufacturing.
• Training with assistance on Schlumberger internal business management systems and SAP (computer literacy).
• Training with issuing and maintaining shop / general suppliers.
• Training on labeling of materials.
• Awareness of 6S standards in area.
• Complete and accurate cycle counting.
• Complete accurate inventory transactions in area of training.
• Functional use of all automated or semi-automated equipment.
• Perform preventative maintenance on machines using written instructions and checklist.
Employees may be assigned other duties in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the company.
Education: Minimum High School or Equivalency.
Experience: 2-4 years experience in a similar work environment.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions (If Applicable)
• Working with equipment between 30-50lbs.
• Safely operating mechanical lifting equipment.