This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil & Gas company in Monahans, TX.
Under direct supervision, the Material Handler safely and effectively supports the daily stockpoint operations through mixing liquid mud, loading bulk products, and shipping and receiving pallet materials for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of quality customer service, world-class safety, and stockpoint efficiency. The Material Handler checks material orders for proper quantities and operates forklifts as required. This is an entry-level position.
- Restacking 50lb bags on pallets.
- Loading and unloading dry product out of railcars into pneumatic trailers.
- Operating forklifts.
- Loading trucks with palatized material for transport to customers.
- Housecleaning (sweeping, picking up trash, etc.).
- Accurately counting material.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift 50lb sacks repeatedly throughout the day.
- Self-driven to complete assigned tasks.
- Safety awareness and not afraid to ask questions.
- Forklift skills preferred but not required (we will teach).
- Positive attitude.
Note that if you get hired you must under go a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening.