Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with an Oil&Gas Services company in Tonopah, Nevada
Pay Rate: $25 - $30 / hour depending on experience plus overtime and Medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 14 days on, 7 days off (12 hour shifts)
- Rotate from anywhere in the US– stay at man camp on 2 week hitch
- Housing, flight and per diem ($35 / day) provided
- if candidate drives it is maximum 500 miles each way at federal mileage rate otherwise it is a flight
- Drive time to the Camp (1.5 hours each way)
• We are looking for Experienced Material Handlers to be part of our project in Tonopah, NV.
• These are rotational positions open to all applicants across the US.
• Materials Handlers at the plant will be responsible for loading and unloading trucks with IBC totes, drums, pails, bags, and super sacks containing chemicals.
• Materials Handlers are also responsible for inventory control, data entry, and abiding by all DOT regulations.
• They are expected to maintain storage and staging areas in a clean and orderly manner consistent with the Pilot Plant inventory control procedures and housekeeping standards.
• Lower-Level Equipment Operators report to the Pilot Plant Supervisor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Operate different types of lifting machinery such as forklifts, pallet jacks, tele-handlers, etc.
• Forklift and pallet jack maintenance.
• Track inventory.
• Inspect materials and supplies before and after shipping to identify imperfections or damage.
• Pilot Plant chemical tanks refills.
• Check chemical levels and chemical usage.
• Maintain chemical and waste storage areas.
• Offload the Filter Press generated sludge waste into dedicated waste storage bins.
• Organize waste pickups and load flatbed trucks.
• Perform routine rounds to check plant air and diesel tank level.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
• Minimum 3 years Forklift and tele-handler operation experience including basic inspection & maintenance.
• Shipping and receiving experience.
• Ability to handle quickly changing situations under stress and to work extended hours on short notice when required.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...