Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Pay Rate: $20 - $23 / hour
Hours: 8am - 5pm
High school diploma and 1+ years related job experience in material distribution and forklift operations.
The Storekeeper/Material Distributor is responsible for product and material handling and movement within the warehouse in compliance with established policies, procedures and standards. This person inspects and accepts incoming shipments and performs material fulfillment upon Product Line request.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform unpacking, inspecting, labelling, receiving, storing, picking, packing, issuing, disposing of, and cycle counting of warehouse goods.
• Accept supplier deliveries, checking items received are in suitable condition and match the packing list or purchase order; report discrepancies.
• Ensure outgoing inventory items are suitably packed and issued with correct and complete documentation.
• Optimize warehouse bin locations to improve efficiency and safety.
• Maintain a high level of housekeeping within the warehouse and in shipping and receiving areas.
• Perform inventory cycle counting and support periodic physical counts.
• As directed by supervisor, perform tasks associated with Kitting and Kanban point-of-use replenishment and other materials management initiatives.
• Investigate and resolve local inventory and warehouse issues as requested by supervisor.
• Ensure compliance with established policies, procedures and standards.
• Operate a forklift or other materials handling equipment on completion of training and certification.
Qualifications and Experience:
• High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED), related experience preferred
• Basic PC literacy and experience with Microsoft Office Suite desirable.
• Must be physically able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. above and below shoulder height, and perform continuous standing, walking, reaching, and bending.
• Ability to read, interpret, and carry out written and oral instructions; write legibly; prepare and maintain routine records; estimate department needs; determine the quality and quantity of materials received in relation to prescribed specifications; performs accurate arithmetical calculations; work under pressure; maintain good working relationships with supervisors and peers, organize and prioritize work; and light machinery that may include a forklift
• Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Miami, Florida, United States
UpTalent provides a full suite of talent solutions that solves every workforce challenge. We empower business success while consistently delivering an unsurpassed quality experience.We believe collaboration, teamwork, and excellence create the right environment for our people to deliver the best results to our contingent workforce and clients. Our values - excellence, commitment and...