Material Handler (Warehouse)
Equipment Operator and Material Handler
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a nationwide Oil&Gas Services company in Tonopah, Nevada
Pay Rate: $24/hr + depending on experience plus overtime and medical benefits in a W2 Contract to Hire
Rotation: 14 days on x 7 days off
Housing, flight and per diem ( 35/day); if candidate drive for rotation maximum each way is 500 miles at federal rate otherwise it is a flight
We are looking for Experienced Material Handlers to be part of our project in Tonopah, NV. These are rotational positions open to all applicants across the US
• Operate different types of lifting machinery such as forklifts, pallet jacks, tele-handlers, etc.
• Forklift and pallet jack maintenance.
• Track inventory.
• Inspect materials and supplies before and after shipping to identify imperfections or damage.
• Pilot Plant chemical tanks refills.
• Check chemical levels and chemical usage.
• Maintain chemical and waste storage areas.
• Offload the Filter Press generated sludge waste into dedicated waste storage bins.
• Organize waste pickups and load flatbed trucks.
• Perform routine rounds to check plant air and diesel tank level.
• Operate and monitor pumps, valves, compressors, storage tanks, filtration skids, and chemical injection systems.
• Collect samples, at various points of the Pilot Plant and assist the Field Engineer with laboratory tasks.
• Offload sludge waste from the Filter Press into storage containers and prepare for disposal and shipment.
• Provide support for new equipment installation, startup, commissioning, and sustaining operations.
• Perform routine operator rounds and checks of the lithium extraction, lithium concentration, freshwater generation, and post-processing equipment and systems.
• Chemical refill support and supervision for equipment
• Monitor tank levels. Document for proper handover.
• Filter bags replacement (as needed).
• Troubleshoot operational parameters that fall outside of normal operating parameters.
Note that if you get hired you must undergo a background check, a driving records check and a drug screening
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service